“Great Atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Omelegg

Omelegg
Ferdinand Bolstraat 143, 1072 LH Amsterdam, The Netherlands (De Pijp)
+31 20 370 1134
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 2,541 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: De Pijp
London, United Kingdom
“Great Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We found this place by accident and I'm so glad we did! It had such a nice, cosy atmosphere and served delicious healthy omelettes as well as sandwiches and salads. It really filled me up for the afternoon, and their fresh squeezed orange juice was yummy too! Well worth a visit!

• Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

First of all, love the menu. Never seen one like it. And besides that I couldn't decide what to order. Everything looked great.

Had the melty mozzarella panini with an egg. Delicious. The bread was outstanding. My co-worker had a croissant. Asked him how it was and he just rolled his eyes.

Excellent service.

Highly recommend.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Fuel for the day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

If you want food that will fuel you for an entire day of walking and site-seeing this is the place to go. The portions are huge and for good reason. Most residence in Amsterdam bike so I guess they need that energy to ride around town. My girlfriend and I ate there twice and loved everything. All of the ingredients tasted fresh and the flavors were awesome. The prices were some of the best we had seen while there as well. I had the Smokin Chick and the Viking Fisherman. Served with toast and a small salad I was good to go for hours. Getting in and seated was easy since it's not in a very touristy area but it's also just a couple blocks away from the Pijp market. I will be eating there every time I'm in amsterdam.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Massive, very filling”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Nice brunch. The portions are big! We couldn't finish our omelettes! It kept us going till dinner!

However service was frustratingly slow. Our orders were mixed up with the people sitting next to us. I did not understand why they thought we were together. We clearly asked for a table for 2.

edinburgh
“Delicious breakfast spot and worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Fab breakfast spot- we had the farm boy and smoked chicken omelettes which were served with delicious bread and salad. Excellent coffee and everything else we saw looked really good too. Very friendly staff and spotlessly clean. Highly recommended .

• Visited May 2014