“Hotel V, just like home...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
10% off room rate
Ranked #17 of 344 Hotels in Amsterdam
Brussels
“Hotel V, just like home...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Frequent guest of Hotel V Fredericksplein for Business (which by the way is a great place, close to museums), I could not miss the opening of the new V Neisplein. I went there with my wife. First, the hotel itself. It is located in a very quiet street but only 200m from Dam square. So very central. As usual, in V places, there is a unique touch. Hard to explain but decoration is very trendy but in the same time, very cosy, warm. Directly when entering on your left you can have a look at the LOBBY, the V restaurant (open not only for hotel guest). Amazing! Try the food. We did and we where not dissapointed! Regarding the room, there are very bright and big. Bathroom is great, larger than most of the hotel I've been. Same unique V touch in the room, just look at the picture gallery to understand. And last but not least, the V crew which is unique, so helpful, so nice. You really feel you are... special. The hardest thing now for me when coming to Amsterdam is choosing between one V... and another V

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
hotelv, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel V Nesplein, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
"The hardest thing now for me when coming to Amsterdam is choosing between one V... and another V"

Oh no! It's like having a wife and a mistress! You need to make BOTH hotels happy now.

;)

Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Turkish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed in this beautiful boutique hotel for only 2 nights (I wish we had stayed longer) It was my first visit to Amsterdam and the quality of the hotel and staff made my stay a brilliant experience. I arrived around 10am and knew I was too early to check in but wasn't sure if this was the hotel I had booked so I popped into reception just to double check straight away the gentleman behind the desk was happy to help assuring me this was the hotel I had booked and made some calls to see if my room was ready early and it was, nothing seemed a problem to the staff at this hotel and if they could help they would I ordered room service during my stay even the staff I spoke to on the phone to order it were lovely and the gentleman who brought up the food was polite and professional. The beds were very comfortable, the room was clean spacious with free wifi and a very beautiful bathroom. The themed hotel has a lovely feel to it and it is situated a 1 minute walk away from Dam square. It is suitable for all weather your a family, a group of friends, a couple, on a business trip or alone you have to visit this hotel. Right in the centre off everything, with lovely staff, great rooms and great prices what more could you ask for. I am planning another couple of trips to Amsterdam and there isn't any other hotel I would stay in after my amazing experience at this one and I will be recommending it to all friends. I cant wait to go again.

Room Tip: All rooms in this hotel are fabulous the building is on a quiet street so you will get a good night...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
What a lovely review! Thank you so much! The staff will be so pleased when they read it!
If you are planning to return, please let us know and we will always continue to live up to your first visit.

All the best, and don't stay away too long!

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We just came back from a great stay at Hotel V Nesplein, and it was definitely a very pleasant experience. The location could not be better, the hotel is really elegant, the rooms are extremely comfortable, and the staff is simply exceptional. This place undoubtedly exceeded all our expectations. We highly recommend it, and hope to be back very soon. Our most sincere compliments to this professional team of people!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the lovely review!

Three descriptions every hotel strives for: the hotel =elegant, the rooms =comfortable, and the staff =exceptional. The staff will be so pleased when they read it!

We hope to welcome you back to Hotel V Nesplein soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Had the pleasure of dining at Hotel V Nesplein. Next to a great ambience and atmosphere the kitchen is both tremendously simple as refined. No more nouvelle this and that on your plate but great exciting taste served with Amsterdam-kindness!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the lovely review!
Real food for real people with real tastebuds and a real appetite. That's what we were aiming for!
Glad your belly liked it!
We hope to welcome you back to Hotel V Nesplein soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We had the pleasure of being one of the first guests of Hotel V Nesplein. During our check-in we were welcomed by the great ambiance of the stylish lobby; an impressive chandelier, a beautiful leather couch and a great smile. Our room was spacious and designed to every detail. The super-soft linnen and comfortable bed made our stay compleet. Definitely a place to recommend!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
hotelv, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel V Nesplein, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Hello and thank you for the review of Hotel V nesplein!
We like those adjectives: great, stylish, impressive, beautiful, spacious, super-soft and comfortable! It's good to know that everything we wanted for the guests is working out.
See you again sometime soon!
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I had a luck to be the first guest ever in this small beautiful gem of a hotel. Selected it based on location - in the very center, two steps away from Dam Square, but on a quiet street, which is important if you want to get some quality sleep on Friday night. I'm so glad I did.
First, the design is amazing: strong vintage flavor, with some brave statement pieces like hanging fireplace or gigantic chandelier, yet all tastefully put together and very cozy.
Rooms are spacious and pretty simple. I'm very picky about bed quality, even bring my own pillow when travelling by car. Bed in this hotel deserved my best approval, I slept like a baby.
And the main thing: service is exceptional. It's as good as you'd expect from a 5 stars place, but genuinely friendly.
Overall, it felt great staying there. This is a hotel where you want to come back, and recommend to all your friends.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
hotelv, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel V Nesplein, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Hi Maria!
Thank you so much for being our first guest, and one of the first to leave a review! So happy to hear that you had a "perfect" stay, even without your own pillow from home!
See you next time at Hotel V Nesplein.
Hotel V
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The hotel has been recently opened, and I love the interior design of it. It has a great theater theme, which shows through the whole hotel. It is despite being very design also very warm and welcoming. Great service and excelllent food.

Room Tip: Room 303 and 302 were absolutely lovely
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the lovely review! We are happy to hear that the theater theme comes through but is understated (we hope).
See you again at Hotel V Nesplein!
Guest Relations

Been to Hotel V Nesplein? Share your experiences!