“Great vibe, chilled crowd.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 545 things to do in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Cowbridge, United Kingdom
“Great vibe, chilled crowd.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

The best coffee shop I've been to so far in Amsterdam. Great place to relax and have a hot chocolate. Cool crowd with good music.

Visited January 2014

San Diego, California
“Best Weed in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Almost. Tied with the bash doctor. This place is a must visit. I went to many places this trip and this is one of the best Coffee Shops in town

Visited November 2013
Halifax, Canada
“Great atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We loved this spot - great atmosphere. Very relaxing & chill... no loud pumping music, great staff, and a super cozy feel to it. We left a few other coffee shops because the atmosphere was far from relaxing. This spot was awesome.

Visited October 2013
Haifa, Israel
“My new favorite place in the city center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

This wasn't my first visit to Amsterdam, and I had a few favorites there already. When I just arrived at the city I was shocked to find out that my favorite coffeshops were all closed or converted to alcohol bars. Not too long before I found this little place... I must say I'm just sorry it took me 5 trips to the city to find it.
Not too pricey for the city center, and the weed is very good compared to all the tourist traps around it. They don't require to buy their weed but unless you are willing to go out of the canal ring for your buds, I would definitely recommend it. Just dob't forget your ID, they check them even on weekday mornings.
The music is amazingly relaxing and the volume is never too loud. Mostly progressive rock and a little reggae and even some jazz music. No loud pop hits, no mainstream trash, just pure quality.
The service is very friendly and the staff are very friendly and informative to newbies and experienced smokers. They offer a free use of the volcano vaporizer and have a nice selection of quality ROOR bongs... For those who like it. I have also seen people borrowing chess, although I dont play myself.
And of course... the cat! it looks like the little fella is running the place. jumping around on the bar, shutting off the music whenever he feels like... Very funny to observe while enjoying some "cofee" ;)
In conclusion... I CANT WAIT to return there.

London
3 attraction reviews
“Chilled”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

This cafe was great. Wasn't crowded like the others. More of a sit and chill sort of place than a 'let's get wrecked' one.

Visited October 2013