“Perfect breakfast ” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #455 of 2,444 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Bakery, Café, Organic, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Our bread is made today exactly as it was in the beginning: with only organic stone-ground flour, salt, and water, kneaded and shaped by hand and baked in a hearth under the watchful eye of artisan bakers.We insist on the freshest and finest ingredients. If we can't find them, we make them ourselves.Our shelves are lined with the products we've created: the jams and chocolate spreads on the communal table, the granola in your parfait, the coffee that fills your bowl.
“Perfect breakfast ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We went there as two couples for a breakfast, the menu had a variety of options of so delicious items, the omelette (which I'm fan off) get cocked exactly the way you want it.
Definitely I recommend it :)

Maastricht, The Netherlands
“Great Sandwiches, Soups and Salads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Went here for lunch and was not disappointed at all. I had the grilled ham and cheese sandwich (brodje) while my friends enjoyed the omelet and cobb salad. All were very good. They offer a pretty good cup of coffee too.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good breakfast, served at a leisurely pace!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Visited for breakfast whilst staying at the nearby CitizenM hotel. Busy little place, good breakfast choices. The scrambled egg with homemade bread was fantastic. The fresh fruit juice also good. Service was a little slow, not sure how good it would be if you were pushed for time. We didn't have to rush and it was well enjoyed. Reasonable pricing for decent portion sizes.

Visited May 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Excellent open faced tuna sandwich and Yum iced cappuchino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Nice place on Beethovenstraat, great if you can get outdoor seating on nice day.Yesterday was cold so I sat inside. NOISY! It was Dutch holiday and families were inside with kids and dogs. Still food was delicious and reasonably priced. Actually, I sat outside a couple of weeks ago, got goat cheese salad which was OK, but I missed lots of veggies, like sundried tomatoes, that I get at other restaurants. Worth a viist!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Best orange juice I've ever had!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Our first morning in Amsterdam my husband and I decided to eat here because it was directly across from our hotel and there was outside seating. The food was good, came quickly and was reasonably priced. The highlight was the orange juice. It was amazing. It was not until the next day that I realized this is a chain when we followed a recommendation to a "great breakfast place" near the Van Gogh museum and ended up at another Le Pain Quotidien. The second location did not have nearly as good of orange juice, although still yummy. The yogurt parfait is wonderful if you need a break from all the bread.

• Visited May 2014