“nice coffee place” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 45 Bakeries in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Organic, Cafe, Bakeries, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Coffee & Tea, Breakfast, Brunch
Description: Our bread is made today exactly as it was in the beginning: with only organic stone-ground flour, salt, and water, kneaded and shaped by hand and baked in a hearth under the watchful eye of artisan bakers.We insist on the freshest and finest ingredients. If we can't find them, we make them ourselves.Our shelves are lined with the products we've created: the jams and chocolate spreads on the communal table, the granola in your parfait, the coffee that fills your bowl.
Paris, France
“nice coffee place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

we had quiches that where very good , the atmosphere and staff are friendly ,good coffee also.

i 'll go back when in a hurry for a snack

Visited December 2013

Sherborne, United Kingdom
“Fantastic breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We ate here both mornings of our stay and it was fantastic. Lovely surroundings and atmosphere, really friendly staff. Everything from a single boiled egg to a full plate! Freshly cooked and squeezed in the case of the juice, don't miss it!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Give us this day ... And every other day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I only ended up in Le Pain Quotidien because there was a queue for breakfast in my hotel. The highest compliment I can pay PQ is that I didn't realise it is a chain. Everything was fresh and tasted homemade. The fruit salad, the freshly squeezed juice, the omelette, the breads ... And the superb coffee. My only regret? That I didn't have a plane to catch and could have spent an hour or two there. What a great formula! I wish them continued success.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Fresh food and drink in central location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Freshly squeezed orange juice. Granola with yogurt and fruit plus their unique blend of coffee. What a great start to the day away from standard hotel fayre.

Visited November 2013
Moscow
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a breakfast on Sunday morning in Le Pain (not many places open at that time).
Being regular in their places all over the world I could say that menu selection looks quite limited, but all standard thing are there.
As to the quality - I wasn't impressed with the capuchino and omelette is usually more "creamy".
The separate thing are the waiters - I was actually negatively surprised with one of them being extremely aggressive and arrogant, which to my mind is absolutely not in the style of these cafés.
Thing to consider is the size of the toilets - be carefull as it is very easy to be pushed by the opening door of the cabin.

Visited October 2013