“Great handmade pasta@great value!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #251 of 2,435 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Singapore, Singapore
“Great handmade pasta@great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We came as a group of 4 Singapore ladies for lunch after our shopping spree. Ordered different pasta in different sauces- bacon in cream, al funghi aglio olio & chicken soup. All tasted very yummy and cooked just right. The chicken soup was very hearty and went perfectly with the bread. If you are here, don't forget to order the fresh mint tea to go with the pasta. We will surely come back again.

• Turkish first
toronto
“Best Pasta in Amsterdam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Such great fresh pasta for reasonable prices and quick service. Shoutout to our waiter, Chris, for making one of our few dinners in Amsterdam unforgettable. Give this guy a raise!

Uk
“Awesome homemade spaghetti”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

The best spaghetti I ever had. We were there early and was thinking between mcd or pasta. Glad that we picked this! It was so goood! We had aglio olio spaghetti and bacon spaghetti, the spaghetti are home made by the owner. The owner of the shop is really nice and fast service. Price wise is cheaper compare to those shop around dam square. Something that me and my family would definately miss!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good food and service at affordable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My boyfriend and I ate 2 different pasta dishes: good taste and big portion. Service stuff was very polite and fast. I will be back.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice look, nice waiter, HORRIBLE DISH.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Maybe I ordered the wrong thing but I got something supposedly with anchovies, garlic, olive oil, and cherry tomatoes. The anchovies were the saltiest and worst anchovies I have ever had. The dish was covered in tiny bones, and the cherry tomatoes were in fact cherry peppers and was mislabeled. The white wine I had with my meal was subpar. The waiter was wonderful and I'm thinking maybe I ordered the wrong dish but it was so awful I had to go get something else to overpower the residual taste of terribleness.

• Visited June 2014