“Top quality service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Voyagers

Hotel Voyagers
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Hotel Voyagers
You added Hotel Voyagers to your Saves list
Geldersekade 2, 1012 BH Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Red Light District)   |
Ranked #108 of 312 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
“Top quality service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

No need to shop around, voyagers is the 1st and only place needed! Great location, friendly staff, the best coffeeshop in Amsterdam. I haven't stayed in the hotel but can imagine that if there was loads of you, it wouldn't be hard to have a nice stay at voyagers

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was my first stop here using the hotel side of the business and I have to say I'm very impressed!

The room was very spacious by Amsterdam standards, clean and with a decent sized ensuite bathroom/shower.

My friends had the double room upstairs from the main coffeeshop and I had the basement double shower room which actually worked out better for me because I'd had a knee operation just over four weeks earlier, and popping down half a dozen stairs to the basement was so much easier than the two flights of steep Amsterdam stairs to get to the twin ensuite which I'd originally booked for myself and a friend!

I'm actually kind of glad my friend couldn't make it because this room was just perfect for me!

So very close to the Centraal Station as well, which means getting around is ever so easy - we ended up buying tram passes for our stay and could quickly get wherever we wanted to go after a quick walk back to the station's tram stops which run from either side of the front of the building...

Staff there are great. Very helpful and friendly and we loved our stay so much, I've just booked us back in again for my friend's wife's Birthday in June!

Room Tip: The double ensuite has to be the best in Amsterdam - right above the main coffeeshop with big window...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Northwich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I didn't use the hotel facilities here but used the coffee shop. First point of note is to take ID with you, as they will ask for it, along with everyone else in your party.

The staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming and the weed was fantastic. Came recommended from the Cannabis College and after chatting with the staff they were incredibly pleased to hear this, and were kind and humble enough to recommend me some other places to try whilst in the city.

Overall I don't think this is somewhere I could spend all day, the food and drink options are limited, and the place itself is quite small, so when a large group entered space tends to be at a premium. Well worth even a brief visit as their weed is very good!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I strictly use vapourisers and this place had the volcano to use free of charge and also some fantastic orange flavored weed which was a joy to use in the few days i was in the Dam..

Friendly staff and a nice place to stop, get relaxed before heading over towards the red ligh district.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This isn't a coffeeshop where I feel totally comfortable spending hour after hour, however the staff are always friendly, nothings too much trouble and their SLBH is (imo) the best lemon haze you'll find in all of Amsterdam and beyond.
Drink selection isn't as good as alot of other coffee shops and I'm not a fan of the whole layout. But did I mention the SLBH? All of these things can be forgiven because of their SLBH!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Miramar, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

The coffeeshop is awesome. Louise is the BEST. She welcomes you into this place as if she were welcoming you into her home. Plus, they have all the supplies including Bongs, Volcano bag vaporizers for your use and convenience - FREE OF CHARGE.

Essex, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Being our third trip to Amsterdam we usually stay for one or two days at most, so have stayed in a more expensive hotel. But this time we were there for 4 days and 3 nights and wanted to be more central. We will in future always book here!

We have popped into the coffee shop before when we have been in Amsterdam and was a friendly environment and this time when we arrived we were offered the bigger room if we waited 2 hours which was no problem for us as we went and had breakfast.

Room was lovely, huge bed, nice windows and a radiator. Had the en suite which I advise and it was lovely to have that next door. Very friendly people and made it easy to check in and out as we had an early flight home.

Very clean rooms and very nice. Will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Have room 2 as its at the front and the first up the stairs and has an en suite.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Voyagers? Share your experiences!