“great trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #71 of 312 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“great trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

we stayed here in december and although it snowed the rooms were still really warm. the owners were so good to us, full of advice and they put the heating on for us before we arrived in order for it to be nice and warm when we arrived, as our plane arrived very late.
Also if you are worried about space ... don't as the ceilings are high and beds long enough as dutch people are really tall. also it was only a very very small bit more expensive than some hostels and we had our own room and we slept on A BOAT! it was worth the extra cents!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

When I first heard we were staying in a boat I imagined the worst conditions possible, it would be cold and uncomfortable. Well it was exactly the opposite, the rooms had been new refurbished they were cosy and really clean. The boats can be quite deceiving from the outside, I am definitely planning on staying there the next time I visit Amsterdam. A lot better than a few hotels/hostels where I have stayed and surprisingly cheap for the quality offered.
Just be careful negotiating the piers after a night out!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Just amazing! Really, I don't have enough words to describe how wonderful was stay with this lovely couple that own the hotelboot Angeline! The hotel is comfortable, beautiful, funny and great!! The couple are extremely charismatic and hilarious!! I really felt secure and comfortable. And that they were my parents at that time when I was there!! I wish I could stay for a few more days!! And definitely.. Someday when I return to Amsterdam.. That's the place there I'll stay!!!

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Hotelboot Angeline? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotelboot Angeline

Address: Oosterdok 2, Pier 3, 1011 VX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Location: The Netherlands > North Holland Province > Amsterdam > Binnenstad
Ranked #71 of 312 B&Bs / Inns in Amsterdam
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Hotelboot Angeline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotelboot Angeline, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.