“OK Steak Restaurant” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“OK Steak Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We went here as it was just across the canal from our hotel. There was a large group of us (9 people), and we ordered a variety from the menu.

There was a hair wrapped around my chicken skewer which wasn't great, but I do accept that accidents happen. Everyone's steaks seemed to be done to the level they wanted. The staff were very friendly, but we had to chase for a couple of forgotten things (mainly sauces).

The food was tasty - certainly no complaints there, and I probably would return, but it'd not be my first choice.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Tortola
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

After a long day at a trade fair we were in the mood for good, filling, wholesome food so we headed to the Saint Morris Argentinian Restaurant. We were lucky to get there early and were seated immediately on the upper floor of the restaurant. The service was very efficient and pleasant and the food plentiful and tasty. Well worth the visit

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Meat was excellent. Well cooked. Very good service. I enjoyed being there with my friends. Kindest people. I would go again and strongly advice.

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“Saint Morris - Pleasure for my taste buds!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The food at Saint Morris appears simple, but the flavors have remarkable depth. Every meal is made from scratch not from the store-bought semi-made stuff. As my favorite meal is steak, I tried that and I found it very juicy and with lots of flavors. That was a pleasure for my taste buds!
The restaurant is both clean and tidy and all the staff members there greeted my companions and me with smiles and warmth. I would thoroughly recommend Saint Morris to anyone who likes great meals in a cousy athmosphere. I know I'll certainly be returning soon.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Not brilliant but not bad either. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

14 people lots of meat, wine, and laughs.

Steaks all round, mine was cooked as I like it, rare, but lacked any flavour. This was reflected around the table.

Maybe they need to buy irish beef.

A good night, but I have had far better steak.