“Good Food, relaxed atmospere” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #743 of 2,299 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Argentinean, Barbecue, South American, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are Argentinian restaurant located in Amsterdam Center. We served very high quality of fresh Argentinian meat, straight from the pampas. Tender & fresh
Ireland
“Good Food, relaxed atmospere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Very nice restaurant and really good steaks. It's very relaxed and service is reasonably quick. Some of the waiters give you the impression they are clueless and not sure which tables they are working. We got wrong food delivered as did a number of other tables but it didn't really take from the night

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Really well cooked steaks, pleasant service and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Our meal here was as good as any we had in Amsterdam in five days, yet we only went in as it was the first restaurant we came across after leaving the Central Station on the way to our hotel. The service was very pleasant, and the steaks were cooked perfectly. The interior was atmospheric, with quite subdued lighting, and it was a nice touch that, as I was looking at my street map for the route to our hotel, one of the staff sprang forward with a torch.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I must say this was by far the best dinner I had in Amsterdam. I had a burger some where else and I wasn't sure if it was even beef. I had the filet and fries and salad and it was great! I loved every bite. My husband loved his lamb. I will definitly return here the next time we come to Amsterdam.

Beaumont, Texas
“Great Steaks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We visited for dinner and it was a nice day so we sat outside. It was an alley so you can still see the passer-by but they weren't close enough to take a bite out of your food. The steak was great. The chef/cook came to see if it was cooked right. We had a chocolate ice cream dessert that was so creamy and delicious!

Visited September 2013
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Great Steaks, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The steaks were lovely, and my cut was cooked nicely rare, which I rarely (pun intended) am able to get at a restaurant. The side dishes were tasty, and the staff was attentive (though Americans might find them a little distant.)

Visited August 2013