“Perfect Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tulipana Residence

Save Saved
You added Tulipana Residence to your Saves list
Tulipana Residence
Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 112, Amsterdam 1012 SH, The Netherlands (Dam Square)   |
Ranked #108 of 297 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Amersfoort, Netherlands
“Perfect Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I stayed at Tulipana for one night with a friend and had a great experience. I highly recommend it for a number of reasons: the location is great- very safe and easy to find once you've been there (we were 2 girls traveling alone, so this was important); it's extremely clean and comfortable; our room was quite; very friendly and helpful owner.

My friend and I had to reschedule our stay and were nervous about extra charges. Luckily, the owner was very friendly and happily worked with us. When we first arrived at the hostel we weren't sure where to go because there wasn't a large sign or anything. But, we rang the doorbell (the red door) and were let in. The walk up the steep stairs (it's Holland, after all!) made me a little nervous because the hallway looks a little shabby. But, once you get to the apartment it's very clean and modern! I had no hesitation feeling clean and welcomed. In fact, most things are new! I would have loved to spend more time there, one night was definitely not enough.

Very highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business

Been to Tulipana Residence? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Tulipana Residence

Address: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 112, Amsterdam 1012 SH, The Netherlands
Location: The Netherlands > North Holland Province > Amsterdam > Dam Square
Ranked #108 of 297 B&Bs / Inns in Amsterdam
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Tulipana Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Tulipana Residence, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.