We stayed at the Identity apartments as part of our Europe trip, and we were very happy with our choice. The apartments are very new, and located close to Sloterdijk station (one stop away from Centraal, and also with trains to Schipol if needed). The area was quiet (but not dingy), it was in an office/commercial district, and we felt safe the whole time we were there.
The staff were also very friendly and helpful - when we returned from the hospital due to a nasty bug, they offered to let us use the scanner to send the documents to our travel insurance company.
- Close to transport
- Very new
- Free wifi
- Laundry facilities were very good
- Cobblestones outside front door were difficult to roll wheeled luggage on
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Identity Apartments is very proud to present our first venue: AMSTERDAM IDENTITY APARTMENTS!By keeping authentic artistic design and production in own hands City Identity Apartments creates apartments with an authentic local identity of Amsterdam, a unique apartment hotel where people enjoy staying. Fifty-five (55) beautifully designed apartments ranging from 25 to 68m² in size extend over three floors. Twice the size for the price of one hotel room; A studio, one-, two- or three bedroom apartments, twin beds in each bedroom, multiple bathrooms per apartment, a unique living area and a fully equipped kitchen. All apartments are fully equipped with everything today’s travelers expect for a perfect business stay. In every one of our hotel-apartments you will experience the unique cultural richness that Amsterdam has to offer. From Rembrandt to modern stencil art, from a view over Amsterdam canals to the specific Amsterdam building facades. The interior design of our apartments boasts the unique elements of the city of Amsterdam and it’s historic background, with artistic design to create a warm, contemporary elegant atmosphere. Above all, Amsterdam Identity Apartments is situated within 200 metres from Sloterdijk station, within 15 minutes distance from Schiphol Airport, The World Trade Centre, Rai Exhibition center and less than 6 minutes from the central station in the buzzing city center of Amsterdam. Furthermore our 24-hour reception services at Amsterdam ID apartments satisfy the demands of international business & leisure travelers who enjoy eye for detail and the private services of our team. A fully equipped Fitness Studio, Sauna and the Dutch Lounge complete your comfortable stay at Amsterdam ID Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Amsterdam Identity Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.