I must admit that you don't get a great feeling when you first walk into jan broedelstraat since it's a little secluded and away from all the action. But the feeling melted the moment we started talking to Rhalf and Kitty. They are really nice people who go out of their way to ensure their guests have a great holiday.
1) Rooms: very atmospheric with the baseman bike perched on the wall. Lovely sit out balcony in one of the rooms. Extremely tastefully done. Spacious room and a very comfortable low bed.
2) Amenities: very efficient toilet and shower and sauna. Sharing it with the other room occupants was something we were ready for so no problem. Fridge, microwave, lovely bikes and small little things like maps, chargers, umbrellas etc lent to us. Great wifi.
3) Breakfast: brilliant. Loved the pancakes, the brioche and the generous toppings.
4) Service: felt very well looked after. Rhalf and Kitty are great hosts. Thanks for cleaning the room so well when we were out. The small touches were evident. Rhalf took a lot of time to explain the city, it's attractions and made great recommendations on museums, drinking and shopping.cheers.
5) location: very good eventually since the empty streets could be used in practising some cycling. The tram line is a minutes walk and you will be in the centre in no time.
6) Others: they have an awesome music collection. And a great sense of humour too.
Will recommend this place to anyone going to amsterdam.
Nidhi and Vinay
You have no recent hotel searches.