1. Impressive decor - elegant and tranquil, without any over-exaggeration or unnecessary gimmicks
2. Courteous staff - a young and energetic team, pro-active and friendly, offered us early check-in with no question asked despite our fairly early arrival (before 8 am)
3. Central location - right next to the Prinsengracht canal and within walking distances to major attractions (5 minutes walk away from Anne Frank House), Leiden Square, Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the little streets of the Jordaan District
4. Complimentary mini-bar - soft drinks and snacks generously refilled everday
5. Free in-room WiFi with strong signal
1. Relatively tiny rooms (not uncommon by European/boutique hotel standard)
2. No parking facilities (again a common limitation in Amsterdam)
Will very likely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Splendia, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.