I had a very nice stay in one of the Andaz Kings with a Canal view.... a very nice room in a very nice hotel. Really something different and quite stylish.
- The style of the hotel.
- The staff.
- The clean uncluttered room, no need to clear the bed of "junk" before using.
- The big walk-in closet.
- The big shower.
- Almost everything from the mini bar is free.
- Extensive choice of newspapers, to be delivered to your room
- The Gym/Spa were not operational yet (stayed beginning of Nov).
- The rather difficult Internet VPN connection due to the Swisscom implementation
Location is very good of you are traveling for pleasure, a bit less when there on business since it can take a while to get out of the city center.
If the price was a bit less I would have given an "Excellent" rating.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, EasyToBook and Jetsetter so you can book your Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.