“great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Guildford, United Kingdom
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

steaks are just amazing. 3rd floor location looking over square . went there twice in three days . Great atmosphere, great location

Visited April 2013

Helsinki, Finland
“horrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Visited yday. Male waiter took our order after a short while. Brought the wine and beer. After that nothing happened before a young lady started paying attention to us. She came askingif we were ready to order since she cannot find any order on their computer. We replied that we ordered already 30 min ago. Apparently the person boefore simply had forgotten to forward our order to the kitchen. Well, the food came rather quickly after that. My dish was fairly ok, but my spouse got a shoesole described as a Ladysteak! And even after the big mishap they forgot the ordered sauces. Trying to make things good a small beer and a glass of cheap wine was offered., nothing more. So watch out if visiting this place!

Visited March 2013
UK
“Wonderful staff and Views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The food was spot on and the Lobster soup was out of this world. You get large portions so go easy on the fry's and extras. Eating area was small but we had great views of the square.

Visited January 2013
Barton-le-Clay, United Kingdom
“A lovely view, great food & polite service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

5 of us ate here, I ordered entrecôte cooked rare and it was delicious! Pepper sauce on the side & chips had to be paid extra but was worth it! The waiter was friendly and knowledgeable giving some people advice on various dishes. The view outside was beautiful as it was snowing at the time. I thoroughly enjoyed eating here and would recommend anyone to eat here! Roughly €40 per person for main, drink & pudding.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible service and steak was cold”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I sat for 45 minutes after I was finished with food and wine. I finally had to ask for check. Table next to me turned three times before I asked for check. The steak was excellent but not close to hot. Restaurant uses a dumb waiter system. Might be problem.

To be specific, I ate on Thursday December 20th. I eat out 4 to 5 times a week. The view and the room was exceptional. Because of that I expected the best. Total disappoint.

• 2 of 5 stars Food