I was there in august 2013. the hotel have a lot of "+":
1. a perfect location! It's near to railway station (near 10 min.) and it is situated in the city center!
2. the stuff is pleasant, kind,attentive
3. the room with a new and a nice furniture
4. a good price for a room if compare with other hotels
5. the brakfast inclided! I can't say that it is a very varity,but you can eat a toast, flakes, eggs and drink coffee/tea/juce.
6. hotel is located in a historical old building!
But there are two negative things:
1. the walls are thin. I've heard most of what my neighbors are doing.
2. on hotel's website there isn't information that room type "Standard Double Room" has a ceiling for people with a maximum height of 1.76 m. My height is 1.82 m. and I was tilted all the time.
But I like this hotel! It is very cute and comfortable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your City Hotel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam City Hotel