“Great place, great food.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #145 of 2,244 restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Barbecue, French, Mediterranean, International
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations
Description: In de keuken van Brasserie SenT staat the big green egg (houtskooloven) centraal. Het vlees is heerlijk mals met een unieke rooksmaak. Daarnaast serveren wij klassieke verse gerechten en goede wijnen per glas tegen scherpe prijzen. Wij spreken onze talen dus graag tot ziens in SenT!
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great place, great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Wnet there with family, the restaurant has nice atmosphere and a friendly staff. The food it self was awesomem. I took the chateau briand, which had great smoked bbq taste. They also did it great with letting the food look delicious.

87% Recommend
Eden Prairie, MN
“Excellent Beef!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We dined at Brasserie SenT on the first day of our arrival because it was in the neighborhood so we did not have to travel far with jet lag. The meal was so tasty with an intimate and cozy atmosphere. We shared the Chateaubriand with salad and french fries. The meat was cooked to perfection and full of flavor and the fries were irresistible. The service was great too.

Visited March 2014
Bruxelles
“Perfect in every way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

We went for dinner at Brasserie SenT for my mother's 60th birthday. We expected quality brasserie food and what we had was way better. The food is absolutely delicious and so beautifully presented! At the level of a top chef restaurant. We had several starters and as main course we took the Chateaubriand. Everything was top quality and delicious. This topped by a great service by the two waiters : kind, thoughtful, efficient and all with a smile. If I go back to Amsterdam (and I will), I will definitely go back there!

• Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Birthday Celebrations Made Perfect by the lovely Stefanie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I travelled for the second time to Amsterdam as a surprise for my boyfriends birthday. Both really excited, I decided to book his birthday dinner at Brasserie SenT, after reading rave reviews about the restaurant online.
I emailed the restaurant enquiring of local bars to the restaurant for celebrating after our meal. I also enquired whether a small candle could be lit on my boyfriends dessert just to make the meal extra special.

Stefanie emailed me back a very polite and courteous email and everything was set.

When we arrived, every member of staff were attentive and friendly, and spoke fantastic English. They took our coats, and we were seated at a lovely candle lit table by the window. Our meals were fantastic - I had the mushroom ravioli to start (amazing) with the steak for my main. The steak was cooked rare (just how I like it) and extremely succulent. It was served with fries and salad and I enjoyed every morsel of the meal.

As my boyfriend and I were absolutely stuffed by the end of our mains we decided to opt to share the trio of ice creams for dessert. Orange ice-cream, salted caramel ice-cream and honey and yoghurt ice-cream. I cannot commend the chef enough, the food was out of this world!

To add an even more special touch to our evening, Stefanie continually made sure we were happy and enjoying our evening. In regards to my email, she came over to ask us whether we wanted to go dancing, or to a bar and then left for 10 minutes, to return with a map and a list of local bars which she personally liked and recommended them to us.
Then, to make our evening even more special - my enquiry for a candle was taken to another level when she brought us our desserts, with a very large sparkler in the ice cream for my boyfriends birthday. It made the evening so special and I cannot thank her enough for making our trip amazing. We've returned home to tell all of our family and friends about Stefanie and her colleagues. They really did make his birthday a special and very memorable experience.

A big thank you to Stefanie - you really made our trip! :)

• Visited November 2013
MIAMI
“Tale of 2 visits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We dined here twice during our week in amsterdam in October.Sent is a cozy place with a welcoming staff and atmosphere-and food that merits multiple tastings.We had wonderful service and excellent food, and came back on our last night in Amsterdam expecting more good food, and were not disappointed. We had four main courses between the two of us on our two visits, and all were terrific.Our second night was spent in part schmoozing with the charming hostess/part owner before the lively crowd descended that evening and we enjoyed sharing our trans Atlantic perspectives.I enjoyed their duck breast and beef entrees- and Emily had the salmon appetizer one night and Sole another.The menu offers limited choices, but what they do, the do well and with attention to detail.

• Visited October 2013