“Great & cozy place, great food & great staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #293 of 2,317 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, French, Continental
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Beste Braziliaanse Churrasco de Picanha hier te vinden. Prachtig mooie, verse gerechten, met veel smaak en liefde bereid. een absolute culinaire verrassing net iets uit de route. top tent!Time Out Amsterdam, july 2012, zegt "Brazilian Blowout! 5 stars! "
Zug, Switzerland
“Great & cozy place, great food & great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Found this place by chance when looking online for some restaurants we've never been. Was really, really nice. Not a big place, quite hidden but absolutely worth it!! Staff was super friendly, the whole restaurant is somehow spread on three mini-floors and food was delicious! Thanks to one very convincing waitress we even had a dessert which was absolutely worth it!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Delicious food and wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant due to the proximity to our hotel and its great reviews on tripadvisor. We arrived quite early in the evening and got a table no problem. The staff were lovely and friendly and we were given some lovely bread with olive oil and a mackeral pate to munch on while we looked at the menu. We ordered two glasses of the cabernet sauvignon from the menu which was possibly some of the nicest red wine Ive ever had. We followed on with a starter to share of the gratinated slow cooked beef with pumpkin.....delicious!! As a main I had the steak with chips and my boyfriend had the pork....both were cooked really well and were very tasty. I would definitely return here if I were to visit amsterdam again!!

Visited October 2013
“Amazingly delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Had a great evening with friends at this Brazilian inspired restaurant. The food was really truely delicious - melts in your mouth. Service was very friendly and attentive. You should definitelt visit this restaurant when you are in town. Enjoy!

Visited October 2013
Oslo
“Good reason to return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We booked this restaurant,due to it's location,as we were meeting someone there.It is a small location with only about 5 or 6 tables. Although it was not full,when we were there. Reservation is advised.
The menu is not particulary large, but the quality of the food was out of this world. Grilled scallops in a special sauce, must be probably the best starter I have ever tasted. The was followed by a brazilian steak, perfectly cooked ,but I could not finish it. but my son who was running in the marathon the next day ,did...The dessert was also excellent, but I can't remember what it was. My memory was mulled by the excellent wine that accompained the meal.
I do not think it was particularly expensive either. Regardless it was well worth the money.
And goes to the top or very nearly,as one of the best meals I have ever enjoyed.
There is also a lively wine bar next door, who pride themselves on the quality of their wines.
Both places are well worth a visit

Downpatrick, United Kingdom
“Great value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I visited this restaurant with my family to celebrate my brother's birthday. He loves steak so I was tasked with finding a restaurant which did a good steak but also other options as my mum doesn't eat meat. It also had to be good value for money. This restaurant ticked all those boxes. My parents had fish which they said was very good, myself and my brother had steak which was perfectly cooked, really tasty and tender. The food isn't anything fancy, just good food done well. It's a small restaurant so you need to book in advance for the weekend, the staff are very nice and friendly - they knew a lot about the menu. Compared to other restaurants in the area I found La Cacerola to be very good value for money as Amsterdam can be an expensive place to eat out.