“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We stumbled across this Chinese as the other one we wanted to go in was full. This place was a pleasant surprise!! Good value for money,I think we paid less than 30 euros for 2 starters, 2 mains and 2 non alcoholic drinks. I had stir fried chicken noodles and got a plate full!! Perfect for beingbin amsterdam!! The waiter was very pleasant!!

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Kam Kee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Similar name to "Nam Kee" - a few doors along - and almost as good. Good, fresh food. Served promptly. The decor could do with a face lift.

Visited October 2013
Houston, Texas
“Delicious and Fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I had the Peking duck and the fried rice with duck. Both were excellent. The portions were big. The service was fast and good - which is nice so that you do not have to spend too much time in a restaurant when in a fun city. I will return to this restaurant on return visits to Amsterdam. The restaurant is very simple and only takes cash.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Moscow, Russia
“Excellent, never failed in 18 years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband has visited KamKee for the first time back in 1995 when he was a Post Doc in Delft University. And every time I came to visit him we went to this restaurant for an excellent and cheap meal. We have returned there for the equally perfect meal year after year. Regardless of the ascetic appearance, they serve, to my opinion, the best Chinese food in the nearhood. They proved to be excellent again this May when my husband and I were in Amsterdam for a long weekend. We had steamed oysters in black bean sauce-do try them, they are enormous and obliviously nice.A dozen seemed a good choice before they brought it-these were the largest oysters I' ve ever seen! We also had frog legs in black bean sauce-nothing special, too much fried pastry, and Gon Bao Peking Duck ( this is fried duck in a hot soya sauce)-this one was just delicious. Plus 5 Chinese beers -altogether 80 euro... I wish we had this kind of restaurants back home!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kazan, Russia
“Very good kitchen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We liked the kitchen a lot. Everything is very tasty, well cooked and the portions are really big. That is a real hongkong place. We stayed at amsterdam for 4 days and been here twice, both times we were satisfied