A clean and basic hotel which did the job for me fine. I was in Amsterdam mid July, and it wasn't warm at the time, yet the room was a touch stuffy and the climate control AC wasn't that efficient. So just a warning, if you get a few warm Amsterdam days, and you don't like the heat, you may be slightly uncomfortable.
Otherwise, it's a pretty good value hotel outside of the city. There is a bus literally across the street which is about 12 mins direct into the city. There is also a Burger King next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR and Otel so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West