We stayed two nights in this hotel and found it a good low cost option for staying in Amsterdam. The hotel is only a 10 minute bus ride away from the city center and it sells bus passes so it is easy to get around the city. The room was tight for three people but we made do. Ibis West was clean and the staff very helpful. The breakfast was good but I thought pricey but you don't really have any option unless you want to take the bus and look for food on the way to or once you arrive in the city center. Overall a very good experience if you are traveling on a budget. The wifi was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West