A nice quiet hotel with a friendly and helpful staff. Day or 3-7 days passes are sold by reception. The bus into Amsterdam Centre is across the street and fairly frequent. Isolatorweg Metro station is a 10 minute walk. In addition it is a 15 minute walk to Sloterdijk Railway station for access to the airport. Limited food nearby, except in the hotel. Burger King is not open in the morning. Since the day passes are so cheap, it can save money by staying here rather than Ibis more central.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West