Stayed here for 3 nights on our trip to Amsterdam. Bus from outside the central station will drop you just outside the hotel. The hotel is also close to a railway/metro station where you can get trains to local towns. The room was compact - very and was comfortable. The breakfast was buffet style & ok. The staff were great - always helpful. There is a small bar/cafe b/s reception where one can pick up a quick snack/have a beer..... theres not much else to eat/drink in the locality. Overall a good place for the budget traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West