Typical modern, clean, light and bright Ibis hotel with funky and spotless public areas and lovely fresh rooms with good TV and excellent wi-fi. Friendly, helpful staff too. Yes this is in a seemingly out of the way location but actually is 10 to 15 minutes from Amsterdam Centraal Station on a reliable bus service with the stops outside the hotel. PLUS this is on a night bus route too - so every half an hour to get back from the city centre. It is also very near a Metro station (not a quick direct link to CC but very useful for connections to trains and trams at various stops including Sloterdijk Station). A brief walk from the hotel you will also find Sloterdijk Station for links to NS trains (day trip to Haarlem; getting to the airport), trams, Metro and buses. Get a GVB card and you'll enjoy a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West