I booked the hotel via Otel.com whom I will never use again as they never replied to e mails, provided no customer service, and failed to honour a voucher. The final straw was a problem with the booking, but that was sorted out by the helpful and enthusiastic Ibis staff. The hotel is clean and comfortable, with pleasant rooms, and provides a good breakfast. Staff were helpful and helped with knowledge of transport and connections into the city. The only drawback is the fact that there is a lack of shops, and cafe's near to the hotel, other than a Burger King. However regular buses into Amsterdam and only 3 minutes from the metro , enable the visitor to move around easily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Priceline, ACCOR, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West