My woman and i stay in this Ibis Hotel for 3 nights and enjoy it very much. I absolut recommend this hotel to everyone who need to spend some days in Amsterdam. Okay, it´s not really central, but 10 minutes one way by Bus direct to the city center, who cares :o)
a daily public transportation ticket you can buy at the reception for € 4,50.
The breakfast, one word amazing and i love the coffee.
everytime, i need to go to Amsterdam, i will book this hotel. I never sleep better in a Hotel Bed before and i sleep in a lot of Hotels over the last years.
we spend, with booking 1,5 weeks before we flight and spend € 200 for 3 nights incl breakfest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West