Stayed here with several mates march 2013 for two nights. A short inexpensive taxi journey to the city centre was no inconvenience as staff were very helpful in organising transport. Bedrooms very clean, fresh and well insulated from surrounding noise. At €4:90 for a pint of Heineken from the hotel bar this for me was the only distressing part of my short stay in this breath taking city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West