I toured Amsterdam for the first time and chose this hotel. It was a little out of town but at least the neighborhood is very peaceful. It was so easy to get there by a cab or bus, depending if you have big luggage then I suggest you take the cab. Going out to town was easier too..cross the street and wait for bus no.48 and going back, you wait for the same bus no.48. The hotel room was big and spacious in compared to my room in Ibis France but both were so clean with fresh linens and towels..buffet breakfast served more options than France. Staffs were so energetic and speaks English fluently! I would like to come back to Amsterdam and might stay here again. See you again Amsterdam..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West