During our recent trip through six European cities we stayed all in Ibis hotel except one in Vienna which was booked six months before our trip started. We choose Ibis because we wanted to sleep in the same comfortable bed in every city visited. Rooms are all same, small but clean. We ate breakfast in all but this Amsterdam one, because it cost sixteen euros per person and we can have better choice in downtown Amsterdam costs less then ten euros for both of us. You can have several public transportation choices to/from this hotel. To downtown we took bus 48 which is about ten minutes walk from hotel. Coming back at night by bus 48 to last stop Sloterdijk then transfer to either bus 36 (two stops) or metro (one stop to Isolatorweg) walk to hotel is one block away.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel
- Ibis Amsterdam City West Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam City West
- Ibis Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Amsterdam City West is a modern 3-star hotel located between the city center and the main business districts of Amsterdam. The hotel offers 180 rooms, a restaurant with bar and terrace and 24-hr snack service. The hotel is surrounded by free public parking (between 7pm and 9am during the week and all day long during the weekend). The bus stop to Amsterdam Central Station is in front of the door (runs 24-hrs a day). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Amsterdam City West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.