This was our second stay at the NH Amsterdam Centre. The staff were very helpful checking in, our room was spotless, very modern and very quiet. Breakfast buffet was dangerously delicious and the hotel is just down the street from the Rijksmuseum and the vanGogh Museum. Also, right in front of the hotel is the No. 1 tram line (that leads to the Central train station) that makes it so easy to go to the other museums along the way and to see the canals, etc. The hotel is also a short walk to the beautiful Vondel Park and a very chi-chi shopping neighborhood. So, altogether, this hotel, reasonably priced, is just ideal for Amsterdam visitors.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Nh Amsterdam Centre Hotel
- Nh Hotels Amsterdam
- Nh Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious four-star NH Amsterdam Centre hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Amsterdam. at It is right across from the lively Leidse Square in the fashion and museum district, an area brimming with entertainment, dining and nightlife options. Amsterdam’s characteristic canals and the city’s top museums are just a short stroll from the hotel, as is the exclusive “PC Hooft” shopping street and the Vondelpark, a sprawling urban green space. The hotel is also within walking distance of the Heineken Brewery and the world famous Rijksmuseum, featuring a slew of Dutch masterpieces, including Rembrandt's "The Night Watch". The Museumsquare, home to several museums including the Van Gogh Museum, is just a ten-minute walk away from the NH Amsterdam Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, HotelsNL, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your NH Amsterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.