The Bastion Hotel Amsterdam Zuidwest is a reasonably priced, orderly if not very exciting hotel a little way outside of the city. The welcome was friendly, the room small but correctly kept with comfortable beds and a clean bathroom. We did not eat here because we thought Amsterdam centre would offer more possibilities. We also did not breakfast here as the extra price was not acceptable.
- Also Known As:
- Bastion Amsterdam/Centrum Zuidwest Hotel
- Bastion Amsterdam/Centrum Zuidwest Hotel Amsterdam
- Bastion Amsterdam Centrum Zuidwest
- Bastion Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bastion Hotel Groep stands for a personal atmosphere, hospitality, comfort and good facilities for an attractive rate. Bastion Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum- Zuidwest offers a 24 hour front office, comfortable rooms and an extensive choice of dishes from the a la carte menu in the atmospheric restaurant. For relaxation and a nice ending of the day guests are always welcome in the cozy hotel bar or smoking lounge. This lounge contains an lcd television, air-conditioning and relaxing lounge chairs. The hotel also has free wireless internet in the entire hotel. In the lobby the hotel has a computer available, for guests, for free use of the internet. Domestic animals are not allowed. Location / accessibility Bastion Hotel Amsterdam/Centrum-Zuidwest lies along the A10, a milestone away from the Rembrandtpark. The hotel is therefore well accessible by car. Parking at the hotel costs 15 euro per day. By tram guests will reach the beautiful historical centre within 10 minutes. The Airport Schiphol is only 10 minutes away from the hotel. Rooms The 90 comfortable rooms in the hotel are equipped with two twin beds, a television, a telephone, a modem, airconditioning, a safe, free coffee and tea making facilities and a bathroom with a shower and toilet. Food & Beverage At Bastion Hotel Amsterdam Zuidwest guests can enjoy an extensive continental breakfast buffet, on weekdays from 06.00 Till 09.00 And in weekends from 07.00 Till 10.30. The atmospheric hotel is opened from 11.00 Till 23.00 For lunch and diner. When guests have a very busy schedule they can ask the hotel staff about the possibilities for a lunch package. The cozy hotel bar is opened till 23.30. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HotelsNL, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Bastion Amsterdam/Centrum Zuidwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.