Stayed here over Easter weekend. Six of us went. Check in was quick and effcient and the staff very helpful. Without even asking they had put our 3 rooms together which was very helpful. We got to our rooms to find chocolate bunnies on the pillows which was a nice touch. The beds we all found to be extremely comfortable and we all slept really well.
We were given information on how to get to the metro and which line to take. Easy 5 min walk to the tube and 10 mins into Amsterday city centre. The hotel does do food (there isnt really anything apart from the garage to get anything to eat close by). There was no prices on the info in the room and we asked the restaurant for a price list. burger and chips was about 13euros. Bottle of house wine 15euros which isnt bad for a hotel. The hotel is next to the ring road and so easy to get to and out to other places like the tulip fields (which were stunning). So if you drive to can get to other places easily.
The rooms are quite small but to be honest we just needed a base and it was fine.
If you want to pay a lot more money then stay in the centre but this hotel was good value, clean, easy access to the centre of Amsterdam and very friendly and helpful staff. We would definitley stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bastion Hotel Groep stands for a personal atmosphere, hospitality, comfort and good facilities for an attractive rate. The Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam/Amstel offers a 24 hour front office, comfortable rooms and an extensive choice of dishes from the a la carte menu in the atmospheric restaurant. Guests are always welcome in the cozy hotel bar or smoking lounge. This lounge contains an LCD television, airconditioning and relaxing lounge chairs. The hotel also offers a fitness room which guests can use free of charge, airconditioning and free wireless internet. The lobby has a computer for guests; they can use the internet for free. Domestic animals are not allowed. Location / accessibility Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam/Amstel is situated near the A10, exit S11. Its close to the RAI and the Amsterdam Arena. The hotel also has free parking places. You can reach the historical centre of Amsterdam within ten minutes by public transport. Here you can find all the famous attractions within reach. This hotel is therefore ideal for business and leisure guests. Rooms The hotel has 120 comfort rooms, 63 deluxe rooms and 9 Quads. The comfort rooms are equipped with a television, a modem, a bureau, a safe, free coffee and tea making facilities and a bathroom with a shower and toilet. The deluxe rooms are extra equipped with a bathroom with bath, toilet and hairdryer. The Quads are more spacious than the deluxe rooms and are equiped with a sleeping sofa and a bathroom with bath, toilet and hairdryer. Food & Beverage The hotel serves breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 till 9:00 hrs and in weekends from 7:00 till 10:30 hrs. The hotel has an attractive restaurant with an extensive a la carte menu. The restaurant is open from 11:00 till 23:00 hrs for lunch and dinner. The hotel bar is open till 23.30 Hrs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bastion Deluxe Amsterdam / Amstel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bastion Deluxe Amsterdam / Amstel Hotel Amsterdam
- Bastion Deluxe Hotel Amsterdam