I stayed in this hotel for 5 (sleepless) nights. The main pros of this place is location - right in the center, a few meters form the Dam Square. Another pros was lift. Traditional dutch stairs developed for alpinists (or fairies - they can fly :)).
The main cons are:
- construction works right near the hotel. I had a room at back but it didn't help so I didn't sleep even one night there due to a terrible technical noise
- hot water supply. My tiny room was on the forth floor and each morning I was waiting for 5 - 7 minutes for a hot water
- WiFi router stopped working on the first day of my arrival and it took them 3 days to replace it. By fact I didn't have internet in my room during the whole stay. I've been there for a business trip and good Internet connection was very important
- after all breakfast could be definitely better.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Rokin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rokin Hotel Amsterdam