We chose this for three reasons.
1. Free Parking. We drove to Amsterdam for a four night stay, and parking in the centre is impossible,
2. Access to the transport network. The hotel is 2 mins walk from Gaasperplas Metro station, from which you can get into the centre in about 25 minutes. A four day metro ticket was EUR21, which is very good value.
3. Dog friendly
It met those criteria, and in addition, the rooms were clean and spacious, the hotel staff friendly and helpful, and there was free unlimited wifi, and tea and coffee making facilities.
Definitely not a luxury hotel, but it does not pretend to be. We did not eat at the hotel as we rushed off into the city every morning and ate out in the evening.
Minuses? No fridge in the room.
I would stay there again if driving to or via Amsterdam.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Campanile Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Campanile Hotel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Campanile Hotel