We chose this because a) Campanile's are the devil we know and b) because we drove to Amsterdam for a 1 night / 2 day visit we wanted to park our car and hop on a metro to the city centre. This hotel met that criteria and were very obliging in allowing us to leave the car after checking out until we returned home.
The room and facilities were as you'd expect although there were signs of heavy usage in the room, the window blind mechanism was broken, but it was all we needed for a flying visit. A good buffet breakfast sets you up for a days sightseeing.
We would recommend this if visiting Amsterdam by car for value and convenience and the hotel sells the transport passes so you can literally check in, then walk over the road to the Metro which gets you to the centre in about 20mins.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Campanile Amsterdam Hotel
- Campanile Hotel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Campanile Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Campanile Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.