This is a great basic hotel. Clean, comparatively cheap, great location on Harlemmerstraat. Very friendly and competent staff. Two things to keep in mind:
1) There is no lift(elevator). Dutch stairs can be more like ladders.
2) Shared-facilities means you have to share the loo with the neighbors.
All that said, I've stayed here many times and will continue to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is housed in a beautiful 19th century building, in the middle of a 650-year-old street. The rooms are well equipped with modern facilities to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. The hotel is located close to the Central Station, near to all Amsterdam's highlights such as the Royal Palace, Dam square, Red Light District, shops, bars, clubs and restaurants. You will have a variety of restaurants, bars and cafes right outside the hotel door. The hotel offers many services and facilities such as free wireless internet throughout the building, tickets to various museums and activities, a continental breakfast and free city maps. Our reception is always open (24/7) and we will be happy to help you if you will need any additional services, facilities or information. The location is perfect to explore the city and our staff will make sure your stay in Amsterdam is one to remember. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Agoda, EasyToBook, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Quentin Arrive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quentin Arrive Amsterdam
- Quentin Arrive Hotel Amsterdam