“Little Thai Prince” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Chicago, Illinois
“Little Thai Prince”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were recommended here by the B&B where we were staying and ended up eating here 2 of 4 nights. That alone should say it's good. It's a small, intimate, crowded place. Food is delicious, freshly cooked and reasonably priced. Service is attentive. Ambience was lower on the scale than good food after a tiring day, so this fit the bill.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Manchester, United Kingdom
“For when I am in Amsterdam for my birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

When I visit Amsterdam, to stay with two very good friends, we always go to this restaurant at least one evening, especially if it is my birthday. It was recommended by my friends (who know good food) and I have never been disappointed. Small, intimate, excellent freshly cooked food and attentive service.
My last boyfriend is vegan, and this restaurant was great for him as well as for the rest of us carnivores.
Yes, you may have to wait for a table, but is well worth it. Last time I was there got talking with some Dutch people who felt this was the best Asian restaurant in Amsterdam and well worth the wait. Fortunately, my friends always book in advance knowing it will be on the list to visit!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Delicious, freshly cooked food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stumbled upon this tiny restaurant while wandering around alone in Amsterdam. I had passed up several other small places, but finally I was starving and this place happened to come into my view. It was crowded, so I felt that the food must be good. I was not disappointed. It came piping hot and was very reasonably priced for Amsterdam. Ambiance was not my priority, so the Little Thai Prince was perfectly fine for a delicious meal at the end of a long day.

• Visited September 2013
Bristol
“The best Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We visited the Little Thai Prince in Amsterdam's China Town in September. We sampled the meat and vegetarian options and both were fantastic. The vegetables were crunchy and freshly cooked and the sauces delicious. The service was fast and friendly. This is a small place and we had to wait for a table, but it was worth it!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Best Green Curry!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Excellent little place! Doesn't look like much, but the food is amazing and very affordable! First time I've had figs in my green curry and it was gorgeous! Really enjoyed our meal

Visited August 2013