“Great fun in Amsterdam” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Supperclub Amsterdam

Supperclub Amsterdam
Jonge Roelensteeg 21, 1012 PL Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Dam Square)
31 20 344 64 00
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
“Great fun in Amsterdam”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

The Supper Clubs are great fun although the Amsterdam one gets a bit raunchy late on in the evening. I prefer the Rome Supper Club which is a bit more "arty" but it is a great event and the food considering it is made for a lot of people is excellent. Lying around on beds being served with plates of food and drinks is fun. Well worth a try if you are a bit adventurous.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Longyearbyen, Norway
3 attraction reviews
“Interesting, but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We came as a group of 4, and had a bed on the balcony, and the surprise dinner. It was certainly an interesting experience, and a little bit hard to locate. The service seemed in the beginning to be very good, but our waiter lost a bit of his charm along the evening. I went through 3 meals without getting anything to drink, and in the end he seemed a bit cranky. The food was good, but some minor changes would have made it better. The food could have been served a little bit faster, we sat there for three hours, and without anything to drink it was a little bit dull. The entertainment was fun, especially the pole dancer was magnificent. I would´t go there again, but it was a nice "been there- done that".

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Awesome night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Came here for the third time for my 40th, perfect place for a great night with good friends. Food was average, but the tunes awesome. Staff attentive and service good. Entertainment is perfect for a group night out. Only disappointment was the fact that I had ordered bottles a number of bottles of fizz to be placed on our table prior our arrival as a surprise to my guests, needless to say it wasn't ready and had to chase up. Other than that a great night, the place gets a little busy once they let the non-diners in, great for them, but time for our exit. Top night and worth the trip to Amsterdam.

Guildford, United Kingdom
“suprised by the food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

we were expecting a great night with average food and what we were surprised to receive was nothing short of delicious. Entertainment is always 'interesting' and we would recommend more for groups than couples (we went as a couple) Have fun and see if you can book on the boat which sales around Amsterdam (Summer only)

Visited September 2013
Bristol
“A risque but hilarious night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Me and a friend went to the Supperclub to celebrate her 30th birthday. The club itself was a lovely size, it did not feel overwhelming in size but was big enough that you could merge into the background if you did not want to be involved in the entertainment. I would highly recommend sitting at the tables in the middle as you get to see all the entertainment which those in the top balcony could have missed.

The food was delicious. We had a surprise 5 course menu which added another dimension to the night as we spent a long time trying to figure out the ingrediants. The drinks weren't cheap but I didn't find it ridiculously expensive, I believe we spent 28 euros on a bottle of lovely house wine.

Now the interesting bit. The entertainment. Wow. Just wow. I have never been so disturbed in a good way in all my life! And I am definitely not a prude. This is not for children as it contained nails being knocked into nose cavities, feathers being inserted into skin, a carrot being shaved in an erotic way and generally people wearing very little! But it was very entertaining and we laughed a lot!

Overall, a great night out which I am so glad we went to. It was very different from a normal meal out for a birthday. I would highly recommend it if you are open minded and not easily offended.