“Different but tasty!” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
“Different but tasty!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

27 euro per person for 2hrs of all you can eat sushi! You get 5 rounds per person as well. Does not cover drinks or certain other items on the menu. The sushi was very fresh and great quality but the rolls were quite small. Very fast service and helpful staff. It was kind of exciting because we had a time limit and wanted to try everything. Not sure if it was worth the 27 euro but the experience was kind of cool. Also ordered a few of their tempura items but I did not like them. I would try another sushi place if I returned to Amsterdam. Not because they weren’t good just because I’ve had better and I know there’s better out there!

Visited January 2013

79% Recommend
Thessaloniki, Greece
“awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great restaurant, the food is delicious and so fresh. I went there twice and I was so full everytime I went. With the 27 euros you pay you get five rounds of food, its amazing. One of the best restaurants I ate in my entire life

Visited December 2012
Espoo, Finland
“Great bargain and Authentic food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Third visit to this restuarant in this year...! As always great value and super quality....

Just wished they have a smaller offering as we could not go beyond our third round( & you can order 5 rounds!!)
Good and helpful staff!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Italy
“For the price, this is a real bargain!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

So, for the people who said that this is a bad value, I have this to say: Eat sushi to your heart's content anywhere else for 25 Euro and I'll buy. Is it the best sushi you're going to have in your life? Well no. But if you think that you are going to have the best sushi of your life for 25 Euro then you are crazy!

We were staying across the street and popped in for sushi around 6 pm. There were plenty of seats open. You get something like 2 hours to eat as much as you want. You get 5 items per person per round or you can order a la carte. Drinks were pretty reasonable but not included. I really enjoyed the hand rolls and the hubs really liked the goyza and other appetizer like things. I dug it. But do be warned: the waitstaff will steal your plates, glasses, etc the minute they are empty. I had didn't even have the goyza in my mouth before they took the plate. Seriously, they are no joke about table clearing!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Interesting concept to enjoy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This restaurant was over the road from our hotel. It was packed on a Thursday night with a good atmosphere.
There was a choice of 90 dishes including sushi, noodles, gyoza, and for a set price you could order up to five selections per head. You just filled in a list, and a bit like tapas, most of the food arrived together. We found we
ate the hot food first even though it could be classed as main course
but this did not detract from the enjoyment. I had not eaten much
Japanese food before. I found it very tasty and I loved the concept.

Visited November 2012