“great weekend” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Amsterdam Inn

Save Saved
You added Hotel Amsterdam Inn to your Saves list
Hotel Amsterdam Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Leidsegracht 111, 1017 ND Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Formerly Hotel de Lantaerne) (Stadsdeel Zuid)   |
Ranked #320 of 343 hotels in Amsterdam
Amsterdam
“great weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

rooms small but cant fault the cleanliness, also en suite. what more do you want. would definatly stay here again. also, the breakfast was great value. waterhole is great rock bar happy hour till 9pm [3.50 pint]

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Amsterdam
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

As the hotel was under works, it appeared that it was really "Marnix", not "De Lantaerne". It was satisfactory, as I stayed only for one night, to take my air-flight from the airport next morning. The location is very centric and it was clean.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

the hotels in a good location but rooms needs some tlc!! one friend had no working shower, my room flooded when you had a shower causing electricity in whole hotel to cut off, reception across the street & the hotel receptionist gave the guest before me a key for my room once I had checked in & they burst in to my room when I was in bed - wouldn't stay here again! only good thing was very comfy beds!!

London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I wish I could say something, but unfortunately when we arrived in Amsterdam we were told that the reservation was canceled.
After booking on venere.com choosing to pay the full amount on the day of arrival, the hotel after a few days he tried to withdraw money from my credit card, there was something wrong, and so they decided to remove the reservation without telling us. After a bit of panic we have succeeded in find accommodation in another hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Having read the scary reviews, I was skeptic on how my experience would be. As part of a group of 3 friends, I was very pleasantly surprised at how convenient and clean the room was. Bathroom looked brand new and clean. The bedsheets and pillow cases looked questionable, but when you're only in the room to sleep, there's little to complain about. I just put my supposedly clean towels provided on the pillow and slept on top of the comforter. I used my own towel as my blanket. The room was warm and toasty. I was satisfied.

Room Tip: You have to go across the street to check-in. Our room was in the building next to the Police statio...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Amsterdam Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Amsterdam Inn

Address: Leidsegracht 111, 1017 ND Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Formerly Hotel de Lantaerne)
Location: The Netherlands > North Holland Province > Amsterdam > Stadsdeel Zuid
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Ranked #320 of 343 hotels in Amsterdam
Hotel Class:2 star — Hotel Amsterdam Inn 2*
Pictures after renovation 2011environment ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Hotel Amsterdam Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
De Lantaerne Hotel
De Lantaerne Amsterdam

If you own or manage Hotel Amsterdam Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.