This hotel is great value for money. The decor is very good for a basic hotel and the location is very central.
I stayed here with my husband last valentines weekend and we had a lovely time due to the location. The downfall is that after a day walking/bike riding around the city, the last thing that we wanted was to hike up the multiple flights of stairs to get to our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Max Brown is situated in three monumental Amsterdam canal houses with an amazing 300-year old facade, at the corner of Amsterdam most famous canals, the Herengracht & the Brouwersgracht. You’re in Hipsterdam the moment you check-in when you pick up your key from the guy or girl behind the impressive bar. You can choose to go straight up to your cosy room or to take a seat at the living room bar. Or at one of the comfy tables, chairs and sofa to gather around with a drink and some delicious bar bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Venere, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Max Brown Hotel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chic And Basic Amsterdam
- Chic & Basic Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Chic Basic Hotel Amsterdam