Location is the best in Amsterdam - Jordan, very quite and romantic and its very close to the central station just 5 min walking and to the Dam square 10 min walking. Its new, very modern with interesting interior design and well maintained. Bad was like sleeping on the cloud.
We payed little more for the room with view of the canals and it was worth every euro.
We stayed there in December and have to say that the Christmas decorations made it a warm and welcoming place. The staff appeared to be careful, friendly and very professional.
Breakfast is included in the price, its very basic, toast with butter and jam but enough to start a day. During the day we could have tea and coffee when ever we wish for free.
Great place to stay in Amsterdam for a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Max Brown is situated in three monumental Amsterdam canal houses with an amazing 300-year old facade, at the corner of Amsterdam most famous canals, the Herengracht & the Brouwersgracht. You’re in Hipsterdam the moment you check-in when you pick up your key from the guy or girl behind the impressive bar. You can choose to go straight up to your cosy room or to take a seat at the living room bar. Or at one of the comfy tables, chairs and sofa to gather around with a drink and some delicious bar bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Agoda, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Max Brown Hotel Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chic And Basic Amsterdam
- Chic & Basic Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Chic Basic Hotel Amsterdam