Stayed at this hotel for one night as part as a short break in Amsterdam. Stayed in a triple room which consisted of a single plus an additional 2 singles placed together.
- bathroom basic but clean.
- good location, minutes from the bus stop which buses run from the airport & minutes from museums.
- reasonable quiet location as not situated directly on a Main Street and slightly out of the city centre bar area. Felt safe walking around at night.
- helpful staff.
- Mattresses and pillows were very soft.
- very dated hotel, needs updating
- costly for what it is compared to other hotels in the city
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Hotel located in downtown Amsterdam, near World Trade Center & RAI Congress Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Sander reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sander Hotel Amsterdam