My wife and I stayed at the hotel for four nights. Our comments are as follows:
1. The location is ideal. Very near Dam Square.
2. All the reception staff were friendly and efficient. Checking-in was a breeze.
3 The room we got was on the third floor and quiet and equipped with all essential amenities except tea/coffee maker.
4. The only minus point was that there was no light at the entrance to the room. As you enter the room the cupboard is on the right. You can't see the clothes that you keep in the cupboard. A light at the entrance should be installed if possible.
5. Breakfast is more than adequate. You have a lot of choices.
6. We will not hesitate to stay here again when we next visit Amsterdam.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your RHO Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rho Hotel Amsterdam