“Moods Coffee Corner” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Organic, Café, Sandwiches, Dessert
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: At Moods Coffee Corner our guests can choose from a variety of coffee and chocolate drinks as well as organic teas and healthy fruit smoothies. Alongside, we offer cold and warm sandwiches,freshly baked pastries and delicious homemade cakes. Opening Hours Monday - Saturday: 8:30 - 17:30h Sunday: 10:00 - 17:00h
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“Moods Coffee Corner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Hey! Read the reviews on TA so decided to pay this awesome place a visit! It was definitely worth it! OMG they serve the best hot chocolate ever! I'm not even kidding! If your in the area give it a try. x

Amsterdam
“Excellent smoothies, brilliant coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My friend and I found Moods by mistake, while walking through the Saturday market, and this was some find! We thought we'd just get a drink or smth, and we ended up having brunch because everything looked great and the staff was so enthusiastic when telling us about their menu :)) I had an every berry smoothie and it was to die for!! Proper fruit smoothie, very rich and very very tasty :) We tried their sandwiches as well and split a tomato mozzarella, the guys made the bread fresh while we were there, quite amazing to have smth made for you on the spot like that! I didn't try the coffee but my friend had a large cappuccino and said it was amazing, and looked adorable as well :)) They have these funky glasses and spoons that we wanted to steal :)) but luckily they had them on sale as well, so no crime was committed :))

We ended it all with some cake :)) I mean the cakes were just staring at us! :)) I had a brownie, super delicious, and my friend had a carrot cake that was huge and fantastic! Everything was homemade and it looked and tasted beautiful! It's fairly tiny, with few tables inside and a couple outside, and there seemed to be a lot of regulars when we were there, but that gave the place a very homey feel, we felt as welcomed as the regulars.

We spent around 20€ between the 2 of us, and with all we got for that, we left quite happy, to say the least! A great find, definitely worth tracking it down!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Tiny place and a good breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is worth tracking down. A tiny room which serves breakfasts, toasties coffees, teas, smoothies and other nice food. We had breakfast here for €40 for 4 of us. It was very tasty and set up the day really well.

Visited May 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
““Good things come in small packages””
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

It's a very cozy place where you can find nice and welcoming staff, wich makes your day better... Is just a perfect place to meet nice people, listen very good music, enjoy excellent coffees and taste the fresh smoothies and perfect sandwiches...and don't forget about the sweets, you must try the pies :)

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Curzay-sur-Vonne, France
“Not bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Moods Coffee Corner
was located in the corner of Lindengratch street, so it was easy to find. This kafé offered both food and beverage. I and my husband chose it for our breakfast. English breakfast with bacon, egg, and sausage. The food was so delicious and tasty with traditional taste. I had a cup of cappuccino, while my hubby chose smoothies. Great drink with reasonable price, I supposed. The staffs were also friendly and pleasant. I felt very satisfied.

• Visited October 2013