This is a small B&B run by really nice people, in an excellent location right in the city center. Some of the rooms overlook the canal, which is really nice. The rooms are different in size and with different amnesties in each room. This can be improved - some rooms don't even have basic tea facilities while others have much more and even a fridge. That's why I found the basic rooms to be overpriced. Nevertheless, I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others, just check on their website about room details before you book - they have detailed photos of each room. Note that stairs are really steep and narrow, and climbing them (especially with a suitcase) might be a problem for some.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Bridges Hotel is a 300 year old charming canal house at the beautiful confluence of two canals in the historic heart of Amsterdam. Character and atmosphere are created by individually decorated stylish rooms: precious antiques from Baroque, Louis XVI, Empire, Biedermeier to Art Deco, from Sotheby's and Christie's; oriental carpets on wooden floors; handcrafted marquetry furniture - mirrors, tables, beds by a Dutch artisan. Welcome to charm, sophistication and a beautiful ambience inside and outside. The hotel now has AIR CONDITIONING - in all but the "cool" rooms 3 and A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Seven Bridges Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Hotel Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Seven Bridges Hotel Amsterdam
- 7 Bridges Hotel