In terms of old world ambiance, location and service you can hardly go wrong here! Seven Bridges is a 300 year-old canal house in a very convenient location on the Reguliersgracht, a short walk from the Rembrandtplein and right by one of Amsterdam’s prettiest canals. Pierre and his associates took good care of me in my pretty, little garden room on the top floor. A huge breakfast tray with breads, cold cuts, cheese, tea, fruit and yogurt was delivered to me each morning, and I’m still impressed by their ability to carry it up those three incredibly narrow and steep flights of steps! I also appreciated the free Wifi enabling me to download and share pictures after long days of exploring. I saw some of the other, larger rooms and they were simply stunning, although a bit beyond my budget. Traveling alone, I never felt unsafe even after dark in this area of the city. The Seven Bridges Hotel is a winner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Bridges Hotel is a 300 year old charming canal house at the beautiful confluence of two canals in the historic heart of Amsterdam. Character and atmosphere are created by individually decorated stylish rooms: precious antiques from Baroque, Louis XVI, Empire, Biedermeier to Art Deco, from Sotheby's and Christie's; oriental carpets on wooden floors; handcrafted marquetry furniture - mirrors, tables, beds by a Dutch artisan. Welcome to charm, sophistication and a beautiful ambience inside and outside. The hotel now has AIR CONDITIONING - in all but the "cool" rooms 3 and A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Seven Bridges Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Hotel Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Seven Bridges Hotel Amsterdam
- 7 Bridges Hotel