We stayed in Room A, which was one floor below street level on the canal-side and was essentially a private apartment. We knew up front that no breakfast was included, which was fine for us since we aren't big breakfast people. The room was spacious, spotless and included a kitchenette. Furnishings were attractive and the bed was comfortable. There was plenty of storage space. The bathroom was very nice, with a shower large enough for two people (no tub). The location was great - convenient to tram stops and within walking distance of many sights. The hotel is located in a scenic area with pretty canals, and is outside of the wild-ish central core. The only downside was street noise (late night revelers), although the hotel provided ear plugs. We got a great deal on the room price and the staff was very friendly and helpful with recommendations. Free wi-fi included. We'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Bridges Hotel is a 300 year old charming canal house at the beautiful confluence of two canals in the historic heart of Amsterdam. Character and atmosphere are created by individually decorated stylish rooms: precious antiques from Baroque, Louis XVI, Empire, Biedermeier to Art Deco, from Sotheby's and Christie's; oriental carpets on wooden floors; handcrafted marquetry furniture - mirrors, tables, beds by a Dutch artisan. Welcome to charm, sophistication and a beautiful ambience inside and outside. The hotel now has AIR CONDITIONING - in all but the "cool" rooms 3 and A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Seven Bridges Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Hotel Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Seven Bridges Hotel Amsterdam
- 7 Bridges Hotel