We spent four nights in early September at the Seven Bridges and absolutely ADORED it. Our room was just gorgeous, with a high ceiling and lovely custom furniture, including a fridge where we could keep our Dutch cheese! The bathroom was spacious (esp. by European hotel standards) and VERY clean, with beautiful tile work. The location is absolutely PERFECT, as far as we were concerned -- on a quiet street in the Canal District, but easy walking distance to ALL Amsterdam’s best attractions (I should know -- I walked EVERYWHERE, from the Van Gogh Museum in the south to the Central Station and Red Light District in the north). It’s also just two blocks away from the bustle of bars and restaurants in the Rembrandtplein and one more block to the Metro, but again, far enough away that you can sleep at night. Just one night was noisy outside -- but with our windows closed and the VERY effective AC running, we couldn’t hear a thing. The included breakfast is simple (many types of bread -- all delicious -- plus yogurt, fruit, cheese and cold cuts, and coffee or tea) but does the trick -- AND they bring it right to your room! It’s VERY elegant and civilized. Just watch out for those STEEEEP stairs, and no elevator... But that's true at ANY charming Amsterdam hotel, really. Seven Bridges is SUCH a great place! Such nice guys running it! Look no further!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Bridges Hotel is a 300 year old charming canal house at the beautiful confluence of two canals in the historic heart of Amsterdam. Character and atmosphere are created by individually decorated stylish rooms: precious antiques from Baroque, Louis XVI, Empire, Biedermeier to Art Deco, from Sotheby's and Christie's; oriental carpets on wooden floors; handcrafted marquetry furniture - mirrors, tables, beds by a Dutch artisan. Welcome to charm, sophistication and a beautiful ambience inside and outside. The hotel now has AIR CONDITIONING - in all but the "cool" rooms 3 and A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Seven Bridges Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Hotel Seven Bridges Amsterdam
- Seven Bridges Hotel Amsterdam
- 7 Bridges Hotel